Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hernandez Harrison Earns Release From Promotional Contract!

Undefeated Washington, DC welterweight Dusty Hernandez Harrison is now a promotional free agent after obtaining his release from Roc Nation Sports. 

The 24-year-old Harrison, a former USBA, WBC Continental Americas and WBC Youth champion, is eager to get back in the ring.  Harrison (30-0-1, 16 KO's) has not fought since winning a 10-round unanimous decision over Thomas LaManna in September of 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.

“I am excited to have the opportunity to get back into the ring and fulfill my goal of becoming a world champion,” Hernandez-Harrison said in a press release. “I am in the gym and I am working hard to get back to where I was two years ago.”

“I just want to fight at this point; it’s been way too long,” Hernandez-Harrison added.  “I would really like to have a few fights at home. “I love fighting in D.C., and I can’t wait to fight in front of my hometown fans again.”



No comments: