Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BATB Needs Your Help For Online Project!


In the nine years of writing Boxing Along The Beltway, I have not asked a lot from my readers.  People have come up to me over the years and asked to sponsor my blog and nothing has really come out of that and I have not pushed for that.

However, I am on the verge of entering a new venture associated with the blog that will need your help to succeed.

In the very near future, I will be hosting the Boxing Along The Beltway radio show.  The plan is to have a weekly series with guests and call-in.  The show will be heard on the WBGR Sports Network (www.wbgrsports.com).  We are still working on the details on when the show will air.

For this venture to work, I will need sponsors to cover the price of putting the show on the air.  So, if you are willing to sponsor the show or know someone who is, please email me at beltwayboxing@hotmail.com and either I or the folks at WBGR will get back in touch with you with details.

I thank you in advance and hope you will be listening.

No comments: