Saturday, May 11, 2019

Nicholson Forced Off Tonight's Card In Fairfax!

Laurel, MD super middleweight Demond " D'Best At It" Nicholson has been taken off tonight's TGB Promotions card at the Eagle Bank Arena in Fairfax, VA.

As first reported by ESPN.com, Nicholson had a tough time making the 168-pound weight limit for his scheduled 10-round bout with Ernest Amuzu of Ghana. After the weigh-in,  Nicholson developed severe cramps and was later admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he was given multiple IVs.

This means we will have nine bouts on this card and eight Beltway Boxers participating.  The card begins at 5:05 ET.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very sad to say it but I have to say it. I saw it coming months ago that Hurd had been taking too many unnecessary shots in his last few fights and tell me nobody else notice that. I really like that kid Hurd but its terrible that no one is there to work on his mistakes and what needs to be changed. Hurd is still young and not too late to make some changes. One of your biggest fan.

Unknown said...

By the way, that was me Han Kim