Saturday, December 10, 2011

Williams Closes Show with Stoppage!

Williams did a great job closing the show. So much so that the Rodriguez corner waived the bout off. The bout was stopped at 54 seconds of the second. Williams is now 6-0, four KO's. Rodriguez is 6-3-1, three KO's. The undercard is now complete. I'm only going to post periodically from this point on because the bouts will of course be televised. We'll be back later with a BATB Post-Fight Wrap-Up later in the night. Enjoy the telecast and keep posting your comments! I'll be reading and answering your comments and questions.

2 comments:

Chris Nicholson said...

Thanks for the updates, Gary. I didn't see Cotto-Margarito II live. What a bloodbath! I'm not sure that Margarito will fight again in this country with that much eye damage, given that he'd already had a major operation on it.

Gary Digital Williams said...

I agree wholeheartedly, Chris! I don't think it will happen either.