Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We Interrupt The Boxing Talk for This Special Message!

In a previous post, you may have read that I have a new job. In order to be successful at this job I will need the help of you and your loved ones.

I recently became a Family Service Counselor at Fort Lincoln Cemetery in Brentwood, MD. My job is to educate families and loved ones on the importance of pre-arranged services. To do that, I am asking for referrals from people who may be interested in discussing what services Fort Lincoln can provide for you.

If you or someone you know is interested in buying property either on a pre-need (prior to a loved one's passing) or at-need basis (when the death occurs), please give me a call at (301) 864-5090. Please ask for Gary Williams (they don't know me as "Digital" yet).

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter, Beltway Boxing fans!