Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fightnews Beltway Correspondent Burgower Pens Poetry Book!

As many of you know, I also am a feature writer for Fightnews.com.  I have been blessed to have a number of collaborators work with me in covering the Beltway scene for the website since I joined the site in 1999.  For more than a decade, I'm happy to say that my writing partner has been Julian Burgower of Frederick, MD.

What's amazing is learning about the other talents that people have.  What I did not know about Julian is that he is a poet and he has published his first book of poetry entitled Sleep Turns To Monster: A Poetic Journey Through Life, Love and Loneliness.



Amazon.com describes the book as "a look into the troubled mind as thoughts spiral and twist between the emotions of the conscious and the unknown depths in which souls are lost in the crags and crevices from within the twilight of restless slumber. All of life's unspoken feelings in a collection of poetry that all can understand, some may relate to, but none wish to endure."

The book is getting rave reviews on Amazon as well as other locations where the book can be bought.  Amazon is selling the book for $13.99.  If you feel inclined and you like poetry, I think you will be impressed by this book.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your support over the years Gary...I have learned an incredible amount from you and nobody has more of my respect the last few years than you. Thank you!