Thursday, August 20, 2015

Alex Guerrero Signs With DiBella Entertainment!


(Photo by Earl Campbell Photography)

Undefeated Salisbury, MD cruiserweight Alex Guerrero has signed a promotional agreement with DiBella Entertainment.

The current NABA USA Cruiserweight champion, Guerrero (12-0-1, six KO's) looks to return to the ring for the first time since winning his title by eight-round stoppage over Anthony Ferrante on November 21 in Wilmington, DE.  Guerrero is currently ranked number 13 in the WBA rankings and is the older brother of middleweight contender Fernando Guerrero.

"Signing with DiBella Entertainment and Dave Escalet is a defining point in my career," Guerrero said in a press release.  "I know they are of the highest caliber and can get their job done.  Now I can focus on just getting my job done.  The agreement has motivated me by giving my training a clear direction.  DiBella Entertainment has plenty of fight dates and Lou knows the boxing business as well as anyone out there.  I recently got married, I signed with one of the top promoters in the fight game, I have my longtime trainer by my side and I am healthy.  This is just a great time in my life and my career."

Guerrero joins fellow Beltway Boxer Alantez "SlyAza" Fox as a boxer promoted by DiBella Entertainment.




No comments: