Saturday, February 14, 2015

Jerrell Harris Signs With GH3 Promotions!


(photo by Juan Marshall)

Undefeated DC welterweight Jerrell "Hell-Rell" Harris is the latest signee of GH3 Promotions of Nutley, NJ.

Harris (4-0, four KO's) joins a growing list of Beltway Boxers who have joined the GH3 banner.  Antoine Douglas, Jerry Odom and Glenn Dezurn are also GH3 signees.

Harris last fought on March 28 and scored a second-round TKO over Anthony Dave in Weirton, WVA.  In a press release, Harris said this signing will help him be a more active boxer in 2015.

"I want to fight as often as I can and I am ready for a big 2015," Harris said.  I have been sitting on the shelf for nearly a year.  I think after a couple of tune up fights, I will be ready for the next stage of my career."

"Jerrell has a chance to be a special fighter,"said GH3 Promotions President, Vito Mielnicki.  "He had a great amateur career and he fits in with all of the quality fighters that we have signed from the Beltway are like Antoine Douglas, Jerry Odom and Glenn Dezurn." 

As BATB earlier reported, Harris will participate on a card at the Space in Westbury, NY.  Both Douglas and Odom will also be on the card.

No comments: