Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hernandez Harrison Signs With Roc Nation!

David Greisman of Boxing Scene.com is reporting that undefeated DC welterweight Dusty Hernandez Harrison has signed a promotional contract with Roc Nation.

Harrison (24-0, 13 KO's) is slated to make his Roc Nation debut in the main event of a nationally televised (Fox Sports 1) card at the Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Friday, January 9 when he takes on Tommy Rainone of Plainview, NY (22-5-1, four KO's) for the vacant WBC Continental Americas Welterweight title.

Harrison told Greisman that he looks to keep busy under the Roc Nation banner.  "They want to keep me busy like I've been," Harrison said.  "Lot's of fights.  Big fights. Obviously they have the deal with Fox Sports.  I don't know if the plan on me being on all of them but I can't imagine why not.  They want to keep me busy.  That was a good thing for us.  Outside the ring, even this fight, they have some pretty good plans for us."

There is a bus trip planned to see Harrison at MSG.  Call 301-437-3293 for more information.  Beltway Boxers Cecil McCalla and Jerry Odom are also slated to be on the card.

No comments: