Thursday, March 13, 2014

Buchanan Battles For Vacant NABO Super Middleweight Title March 15 in Oxnard, CA!

Capitol Heights, MD super middleweight Henry "Sugar Poo" Buchanan returns to action in a bout for the vacant NABO Super Middleweight championship on Saturday, March 15 at the Performance Arts Center in Oxnard, CA.

Buchanan (21-3, 14 KO's) is coming off a third-round TKO over William Gill on December 14 at the Washington Convention Center.  This will be Buchanan's first scheduled 12-round contest.

Buchanan's opponent will be Maxim Vlasov of Samara, Russia (28-1, 14 KO's) who will be facing a Beltway Boxer for the second consecutive bout.  Vlasov stopped Maxell Taylor in the fourth round on December 5 in Costa Mesa, CA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's Go Shitta Poo Poo! (Lmfaoatff!) Laughing my Fucking ass off at this Fag.

Anonymous said...

Niggas still be hating lol say what ever you want at the end of the day your still hoe and a bitch leave your name or call me on my phone and we can me and I will leave you right were you stand, prob a boxer that is some shyt or just a weak as bitch but when I fight plz come out so you can see me knock somebody' out there shoes