Friday, February 22, 2013

Good Evening From The DC Armory!

Hi again, everyone!  We are ringside at the District of Columbia Armory for "Redemption!" We'll be blogging throughout the night especially for the non-televised portion of tonight's card.

We are slated to have four amateur bouts, I've been told.  I still have no idea who is going to compete.  I do know it was a scramble to find folks with the Golden Gloves coming up on Saturday.  I'll be back when things get underway.  Looking forward to your questions and comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any early predictions digital? Holt seems like a good matchup, but am I buying the espn hype?

Anonymous said...

What time do u think the first pro bout will start and digital do u no y Anthony Peterson isn't fighting

Anonymous said...

Any of the undercard seem intriguing?

Gary Digital Williams said...

1.I think Peterson wins late. I think Holt has to catch Peterson early to win.

2. The first pro bout might be 7:45 or so.

3. I think July's bout will be interesting and I'm curious to see what Wade has.