Monday, January 07, 2013

Williams Takes On Singleton January 12 in Florida!

Undefeated Fort Washington, MD light heavyweight Thomas "Top Dog" Williams, Jr. now has an opponent for his eight-round contest on Saturday, January 12 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL.  The 2012 Beltway Boxing Prospect of the Year will face Damar Singleton of Toledo, OH.

Williams (11-0, eight KO's) is coming off his fourth straight knockout victory -- a fifth-round TKO of Ricardo Campillo on December 8 in Anaheim, CA.  Singleton (8-1, four KO's) will try to bounce back from suffering his first pro loss -- a six-round unanimous decision to undefeated Sullivan Barrera last January 21 in Philadelphia, PA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 8-1 guy, smart move son son, because you know better!!!! Let's talk boxing remember that guy $ugarpoo why is he not fighting in dvm what's wrong? Is he a bum he can't fight or something? Wow I hope you dont believe any of that because y'all know damn well, you might don't like him but that mother can and will fight, talking bout myself lol, top dog jr, idk if you really saying all that Shyt people sayn you talking bout me but I don't do he say she say, i never ask nobody about fighting you, you are 178 and I fight 168, but some match maker call me and asked if I would fight you and I said when, he said jan 12, in Florida, and I said how much and they told me,look I don't have a job right now these fake ass nigga in dc not letting me fight on there cards like I can't sell tickets or something, not going say no names keystone lol we still Kool tho, I'm going to be me, a real ass nigga till the day I die so, but the money that they said they would pay me to fight you,nigga I would try and kill YOU!!!! My kids come first, after Jesus!!! Fuck every body at this point!!! I will fight anybody!!!!'