Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lange Suffers Leg Injury; June 23 Bout With Jeter Postponed!

BATB has learned that Great Falls, VA junior middleweight Jimmy Lange has suffered a leg injury during training camp and that has postponed the Saturday, June 23 card featuring his bout with Stevensville, MD's Tony Jeter.

Lange had this statement about the situation:

“I want to thank all of my fans for their past, present and continued support.  I promise to be back in action at the Patriot Center as soon as my physical condition allows.  This injury will not affect my performance when I return.  Thank you again and I’ll see you in the fall.”

Refunds will be available at the point of purchase.  Online refunds will take place automatically.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Lange punked out! Leg injury a month and half out? First, Peterson with nutroids, now Lange with leg cramps. WTF?

Come on bring back McCombs vs Holyfield!

Anonymous said...

Injuries happen but in this case I think it's safe to assume that somebody has ice cubes in their socks.This fight was never going to happen anyway,(everyone really knew that)

Anonymous said...

I am not super shocked. This fight doesn't make ANY sense for Lange.

Anonymous said...

stay busy, fight a bum with a winning record. that's whay lange is doing it.

Anonymous said...

We all know why this fight is not going to happen!

Anonymous said...

I hope that this is a sign that these circuses at the patriot center are about to come to an end.
YoYoyo