Thursday, September 01, 2011

Finally, Ringside Results!

My apologies for being late in bringing the results of the Beltway amateurs in the recent Ringside World Championships. Unlike most of the major amateur events, Ringside, quite frankly, does not do a good job in provide results. So I have been getting them piece mill and even at this stage, I don't know if I have everyone who won championships from this area. Here's who I do have (thanks to you).

Kavon Robertson of Staunton Boxing won 3 matches to capture the 10-11 year old 70# division.

Lamont Roach Jr.(NoXcuse) won the 15/16 132lb Championship

Drayvontay Rawls (NoXcuse) won the open 141lb Novice Championship


Jordan White won the 13-14 85lb Championship.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dravontay Rawls won the open 141 novice championship"? What was it, open or novice?

Anonymous said...

Ringside has a Junior Novice Division and Open Novice Division.

Drayvontay won the Open (17-34) Novice Championship.

Anonymous said...

ok, sounds confusing to me, I thought you were either novice or open, but ok. congrats

Anonymous said...

FYI: Ringside did an outstanding job this year with posting the results on their website (www.ringside.com), facebook page and twitter page.