Friday, May 28, 2010

Seal Weighs 187 For Co-Feature in Norfolk!

Caroline, VA's Adam "The Real Deal" Seal weighed in at 187 pounds for his bout with Daniel Judah tonight at the Scope in Norfolk, VA. Judah came in at 191 pounds.

“We’ve been pushing really hard,” said Seal, in a press release about his training for Judah. “This is the biggest opportunity I’ve had. I feel like this is a championship fight for me. I’m putting it all on the line tomorrow night.”

“He’s a youngster coming up. I’ve been there,” Judah told Fightnews.com at the weigh-in. “I’ve been with the big dogs and I am one of the big dogs myself. It’s going to be a short night. I’m going to get back to the old game. Throwing punches, throwing combinations and being more aggressive and more focused. Not laid back. I can’t lay back no more. It’s now or never.”

Also slated for this card is the third bout between Baltimore's Tyrell "Da Show Shock'A" Samuel and DC's Ron "Teflon" Boyd. The two fought twice in 2008 with Samuel winning a six-round split decision in September and then winning a unanimous decision for the Maryland State Super Featherweight title in November. Samuel weighed in at 130 pounds and Boyd did not weigh in yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to everyone tonight. Especially my man adam. Knock him out!

-dooman

Anonymous said...

Knock him out Adam..... Regardless of how you do it though, just WIN. Big opportunity for you.