Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ann Wolfe To Appear at August 15 All-Female Amateur Card in Fort Washington!



Eight-time women's world champion Ann Wolfe will be the special guest at the next all-female amateur boxing card on Saturday, August 15 at Rosecroft Raceway in Fort Washington, MD.

Wolfe (24-1, 16 KO's) authored what many boxing fans and pundits called the greatest knockout in women's boxing history when she blasted former University of Tennessee basketball player Vonda Ward in the first round in May of 2004. She holds four of her titles concurrently in four different weight classes.

Wolfe is a successful boxing trainer and part of her reason for attending is to see her daughter participate in the event.

The event will also honor our brave servicemen and women. We'll have more info on this card as it comes together.

11 comments:

Cujo said...

I will knock her out!

Cujo

I am Cujo and I approve this message.

Cujo said...

i am going to clean up all of boxing, and I will do that by beating Ann Wolfe. Everyone thinks that she is so great, but I will prove not only to the beltway but to the entire world Cujo is for real!

This is Cujo and I approve this message!

Anonymous said...

Cujo the only reason your winnig is because you sell tickets.Trust me when you cant sell tickets,nobody will care about you anymore.You have to get past Ridgeway first.Im sorry your 135 lbs now.

Anonymous said...

I am Cujo and I did not post these silly statements, I respect Ann Wolfe.Anyone who thinks I posted that is an idiot.More than likely all these posts were made by Tony Jeter.And for me only winning as long as I am selling tickets... well guess I will not lose ever again.Guess I should stop putting in all the long hours in the gym,if I would have only known winning and losing in the ring depended solely upon ticket sales.Man what will I do with all the free time.

Anonymous said...

Who is CUJO????

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ this thread this is without a doubt the most comical thread to date.

Cujo said...
I will knock her out!

Cujo

I am Cujo and I approve this message.

LORD THAT IS TOO DAMN FUNNY

Anonymous said...

why you think jeter wrote this

cujo said...

this is cujo n im gay i like to see men wit water on their bodys thats why i box i only win cuz i tell who im boxing if they let me win i will give them a happy ending.

an this is cujo it's good to be gay.

Cujo said...

Bayan, I am going to come to 135 to fight you too! Everyone beware of the dog. Cujo is coming for The Mongoose!

I am Cujo and I approve this message!

Anonymous said...

cujo talks as much as money mike, but at least mike could fight a little bit!!

Unknown said...

Go to YouTube and watch the Wolfe v. Ward fight. That knockout was incredible. But to see Wolfe jumping around and at one point preening over Ward while she was still laid out on the canvas was disgusting to watch.