Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Join BATB on YouCastr.com Wednesday Night!

On Wednesday, April 2, I will be doing a special audio Boxing Along The Beltway program on www.youcastr.com. This is a free service that allows people to broadcast shows (including play-by-play of events) over the internet.

This is a pilot episode that will preview Thursday night's Ballroom Boxing card. Now, this is a new venture for me and I am trying it out because there is a possibility of some nice opportunities for me and the Beltway Boxing community. According to the site, you can chat and send messages as the show is progressing.

So, join me tomorrow night at 10 PM ET for a special audio edition of Boxing Along the Beltway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good Gary. You da man!

Any word on the undercard for the Michael's undercard?

I wonder what ole' Middendorf has got up his sleeves on this show. That guy's all business. Gotta respect what he does.

Bo da Kracka

Linda "Great Shot" Siadys said...

Gary,

I just listened to you on YouCastr and as usual Great Job!

How often will you be doing these broadcasts? Is there anyway to enable a pause button? I ran out of coffee halfway through and wanted to run and get more, but it started over at the beginning.

Glad April is starting to fill up with more boxing.

Gary Digital Williams said...

I will do these periodically with the hope that I will one day be able to do a full play-by-play broadcast of a card.