Wednesday, January 02, 2008

'T-Brick' Roy Stabbed; in Stable Condition!

I can now confirm an earlier anonymous posting of this sad situation. Undefeated Front Royal, VA cruiserweight Terry "T-Brick" Roy was stabbed during an altercation in front of his home last week. Roy suffered nine stab wounds during the attack which sources tell me was the aftermath of an argument in the home.

Roy is reportedly listed in stable condition and is recovering at Winchester Medical Center. If you would like to send a card to Terry Roy, the address to the center is 1840 Amherst St, Winchester, VA 22601.

My prayers go out to Terry and his family for a speedy recovery.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Get well soon T-Brick.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, and my prayers go out to your family.

jhaggler

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a very speedy recovery T. We miss you at the gym and our prayers are with you, and your family. we love you.

-andrew "DooMan" farmer

Anonymous said...

It's a said situation that happen to a great man and person.
You have our full support and we pray for a fast and speedy recovery.
See you in the ring soon Soldier.

George "War-Time" Rivera and the Lafamilia

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Terry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you & yours.

Mike Sawyer

Linda "Great Shot" Siadys said...

Terry,

Just awful news. Hope you heal quickly and are home soon. Keep this up and you will be hanging out with 50! I was going to come up today, but a little birdie told me you really needed rest more. You have my number, please let me know if you need anything. Love ya and hope to see you ringside soon.

DC UrbanSports said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DC UrbanSports said...

Sad to hear this. Feel better. Get better soon.