Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ESPN.com Profiles Darnell Wilson!

ESPN Friday Night Fights Blow-by-Blow man Joe Tessitore has a nice profile on Darnell "The Ding-a-Ling Man" Wilson on ESPN.com as we get ready for the battle for the USBA Cruiserweight championship between challenger Wilson and champion Emmanuel "Chukwu" Nwodo this Friday night on ESPN from Staten Island, NY.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2916215

As an additional treat for long-time Beltway Boxing fans (and boxing fans in general), former light heavyweight champion Bob Foster, who called DC his boxing home while holding the title, will be the in-studio guest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice article, but who the hell is that a picture of?

Gary Digital Williams said...

I have no idea! I know it's not Wilson, or Nwodo for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Yo G Dog,

I see you can do active links so do them all the time my brother from another mother.

Stick and Move Steve

Barry for Mayor!

Unknown said...

Wilson decked Nwodo with one of the best left hooks I had ever seen. It also becamoe one of the most vicious boxing KO's in recent years. I thought Nwodo broke his leg when he collapsed.