Thursday, October 19, 2006

Corey Comments Continued!

Apparently, we are not the only ones concerned about the safety of Corey "T-Rex" Sanders. Remember in my audio post, I mentioned I talked to a reporter from Trinidad about this situation?

That reporter -- Ian Prescott of the Trinidad Express -- wrote an article in today's edition that quotes me and other posters on this blog. The article also has a photo of Corey during the weigh-in.

Here is the address to that article. Please read!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161036953

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Chris Middendorf running his career now?I hear that from somebody the other day in the gym.

Gary Digital Williams said...

PLEASE!!!

Chris was one of the first to post here and say that Corey should not be fighting anymore!

Another hater, maybe?