Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ballroom Boxing Results!

Here are the results from last night's Ballroom Boxing card.

Before I start, let me apologize for the late posting. Because of family obligations, I was unable to attend last night's show and I am getting results from my fellow reporters, namely "Priceless" Steve Price and "The Fight Doctor" Jerome Spears.

In the main event, Baltimore junior middleweight Ishmail "The Arsenal" Arvin remained undefeated with a tough six-round unanimous decision over David Estrada of Chicago. Arvin is now 14-0-2, six KO's while Estrada falls to 9-7, seven KO's.

Undefeated Baltimore lightweight Tyrell Samuel scored a second round KO over Margarito Lopez of Philadelphia. Samuel stopped him at 2:12 of the second. Samuel is 7-0 with five KO's; all five of his knockouts coming in his last five bouts.

In what I'm told was a great bout, undefeated Laurel, MD welterweight Tim Coleman scored a sixth-round unanimous decision over Muhsin Correbrey of Hilton Head, SC. Coleman is now 5-0, one KO while Correbrey falls to 4-2-1, one KO.

Cruiserweight Chris Edmond of Cincinnati survived two first-round knockdowns to register a first-round knockout of debuting Brandon Artis of Capron, VA. Edmond is 2-2, two KO's.

I will have more comments on this card later this weekend.

No comments: